Fiona vegan biothane chain choker
Fiona vegan biothane chain choker
Edgy day collar with double chains. Handcrafted from soft yet very durable biothane strap that is embossed to appear like leather. Biothane is man made in the US. It feels similar to PVC, has a softer almost rubber like feel, is more durable, cleanable, stronger and easier to maintain than leather!
Also pictured is the Xirena body harness.
This item is handmade allow around 3 weeks for your order to be made and shipped.
Shipped via USPS with tracking.
Have questions? Check out the FAQ page or contact me below.
Please note colors may vary due to lighting during photoshoot and/or the monitors display settings.
Photographer: Jasemine Denise Photography
Models: Justina and Ekans
- Due to items being handmade orders ship within 3-4 weeks of your payment unless otherwise stated.
- I ship via USPS. Usa orders are shipped first class or priority mail. Orders elsewhere are shipped first class international mail with tracking
- Domestic shipping is free on orders $50+. International discounts for orders $150+
- Orders ship in a Usps priority mailer or plain packaging.
- Buyer is responsible for any taxes, customs, and VAT charges.
Have questions or concerns feel free to email me email@example.com
Items are made for fashion and light play only. Products are not to be used for suspension! Not liable for any injury.
- I accept all major credit cards, gift cards issued through our site and paypal.
- All taxes apply.
- If you'd like to cancel an order please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 72 hrs. 10% restocking fee may apply.
-Gift cards issued through our site are emailed to you after purchasing. Please make sure your email address is correct.
- Gift cards never expire unless otherwise stated.
- Gift cards can only be used towards future purchases.
Refunds and Exchanges
-Please make sure to ask for more photos and or more info on the garment you are interested in before purchasing if you have any questions. email@example.com
- Due to the intimate nature of our items all items are final sale unless defective.
- I cannot refund any shipping costs if your order was shipped.
- Refunds issued as store credit only. You must contact us within 3 business days of receipt at firstname.lastname@example.org with order number & reason for return. If approved store credit is issued once I receive the item. Store credit code will be emailed to email address left with your original order. Returned orders are subject to 20% restocking fee.
Elastic items: Clean with damp cloth or handwash. After washing lay flat between towels and apply pressure to remove excess water without a lot of wringing. Then lay flat to air dry.
Leather: Its best to keep your harness away from water and sun as it will reduce the life of the leather. Wipe clean with a damp cloth if needed. We suggest conditioning your harness after every wear for the first 3 wears then, every 5-15 wears or when needed. Neatsfoot, Mink, and Jojoba oil are good conditioners at a low price point. Use a soft cloth or clean fingers to apply and work in conditioner. Wipe off any excess.
Skirts, tops, and panties: Hand wash with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
Vegan/Biothane: Clean with a mild soap and water. Make sure to dry off all the hardware/metal to prevent tarnishing and/or damage. If you own multiple colors of the vegan material store them separately so none of them touch, darker colors may bleed onto lighter colors. Do not wear with clothing or lingerie that is freshly dyed or is a dark color and has never been washed, the dye from that item may bleed onto your vegan leather.
Send all inquiries to email@example.com. Include links to model and photographers professional portfolio. I usually have a high volume of requests for collaborations only serious inquiries will be contacted. Due to the handmade nature of my items please submit your request well in advance of your shoot.
I offer discounts for photographers, models, stylists, & bloggers contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org